A mother of 2 gorgeous, spirited girls, Heidi has been a naturopath and nutritionist since 2004, and has completed extensive post graduate training in metabolic, immune, neurologic and digestive disorders. Before leaving to start her own family, Heidi worked at integrative medical centre Pymble Grove Health Centre where she specialised in women’s health, fertility management, children’s health and digestive disorders.
Heidi has a wealth of knowledge and practical experience in implementing fermented foods, real food and traditional methods of food preparation, both for her clients, her self and her family. As a result she is a treasure trove of practical tips and information that makes it easier for clients to start broadening their real food repertoire for themselves and their own families in an inspired fashion. Having children of her own has stoked the fire of passion about making real food more accessible, and more “normal” for more kids and is a big driver behind Nourish-ed’s book Nourishing Nippers.
In spare time Heidi can be found at the beach or lagoon with her family, cooking up delicious creations in the kitchen, practicing yoga and pilates, progressing on her own journey of wellness, and sharing wonderful food and having a great laugh with family and friends.
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Natural Medicine) – Charles Sturt University
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy (Nature Care College, Sydney)
- Diploma of Nutrition (Nature Care College, Sydney)
- Diploma of Remedial Massage (Nature Care College, Sydney)
- Fertility Management Workshop (Fancesca Naish)
- Pregnancy Workshop (Jane Hardwick Collings)
- Body Ecology Diet training (with Donna Gates)
- MAPS (Medical Academy of Paediatric Special Needs ) Practitioner Training