1. Terms of Service Agreement
- Modification of These Terms
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
6. Shipping Policy
7. Refund Policy
8. Digital Content
9. Liability Disclaimer
1. Terms of Service Agreement
By using this web site, you are agreeing to comply and be bound by the following terms of service and use. Please review the following terms in their entirety and ensure their comprehension before using and viewing this web site. The terms “us”, “we”, “our”, or “owners” refers to “Nourish-ed” and administrative operators of this web site, http://www.nourish-ed.com. “You” refers to the user or viewer of this web site. Your continued usage of this website will mean you accept those changes. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions, do not use the site.
Modification of these Terms
We reserve the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Nourish-ed Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Nourish-ed Web Site.
- The content of this web site in its entirety is subject to change without notice. Its purpose is for your general information only.
- No parties guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the content and information found on this site. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist, and that the owners of the site are in no way liable for any such errors.
- The owners of the site are not responsible and hold no liability for third party content that may be posted on the site by end users, or for content that is linked to from this web site including other web sites.
- The use of and viewing of information on this site is at your own risk. Any consequences of use that may occur are not the liability of the website owners.
- Unauthorized use of this web site or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence enforceable by local and international law.
- We reserve the right to restrict access to certain areas of the web site at our own discretion. If a username and password, or any other access credentials, are provided to you as the end user, it is your responsibility to keep such information confidential.
- The owners of the web site are not responsible for user-generated content, and no liable for any violations that such content may constitute.
- The information provided on this site is for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or provide individual advice. It is not a substitute for consulting directly with a qualified health practitioner. Please consider if any information on this site is appropriate for your individual situation before applying it, and consult a qualified health practitioner if you have any doubts or concerns.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the Nourish-ed Web Site, you warrant to Nourish-ed that you will not use the Nourish-ed Web Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Nourish-ed Web Site in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Nourish-ed Web Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Nourish-ed Web Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Nourish-ed Web Sites.
Unless otherwise specified, the content in its entirety, including text content, graphics, layouts, and all source code, belong to the owners of the web site and is © Nourish-ed. This includes the books and eBooks offered for sale in the online shop. This term is protected by intellectual property rights and copyright law. Copying, redistribution, use or publication either for free or for monetary gain is strictly prohibited. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted and licensed work of third parties. If you wish to feature some of my photos or text in your blog or website, please credit appropriately and always link back to this site. Thank you.
This document outlines how personal information may be collected and used (or not used) on this web site, and outlines responsibilities and
liabilities that correspond to such collection and/or use. These terms cover this web site and its content exclusively, and do not include web sites that are linked, or malicious third-parties. It is our commitment to end users to operate this web site with integrity and honesty – taking the time, effort, and care to protect users and information that may be provided.
Collection of Information
We only collect personal information such as names, addresses, and contact information when it is voluntarily submitted by our users. The information provided is only used to fulfill your specific request, and cannot be used for any other purpose unless permission is given by the individual who provided the information.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
modifying the site to meet end user browser types, operating systems, and frequency of visits. Personal information cannot be collected by these methods unless expressly provided by the end user. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties. This policy applies only to interactions taking place via the web site, and does not govern offline interactions.
Distribution of Information
We may only share your personal information with government agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation, and when it is legally required for us to do so. This information is never shared with third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Security
When personal information is provided to us voluntarily by end users, we agree to make reasonable efforts to make such information secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who operate under confidentiality agreements) will ever have access to such information, and are also stipulated to make every effort to ensure security and integrity of the data.
Rights to Changes
We reserve the rights to make changes to this document and these terms without notice to end users, but will highlight any changes on this page.
The contents of this site and blog (text, comments, graphics, images, and any other content) are intended for educational purposes only. They are not meant to be a substitute for your current health care advisors or treatment, or as a diagnosis, treatment or cure for any disease or health condition. Always consult qualified health care professionals before changing your diet or medications. Nourish-ed and its affiliates assume no liability for the use or misuse of any information found within this blog. People who post messages in the comments sections are considered private individuals representing their own views.
The Nourish-ed site and blog may provide links to third-party web sites. The blog is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, or third-party sites provided as search results, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
In order to support our blogging activities, we may receive monetary compensation for my endorsement, recommendation, and/or link to any products from this blog. Authenticity is our number one value and so WE ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS THAT WE LOVE AND USE OURSELVES and our intention is always to share our knowledge in order to guide readers towards better health. Your purchase price stays the same, but buying from these links gives us a wee commission that helps support our work. THANKYOU.
5. Workshops – terms and conditions
All Nourish-ed events, once purchased are non-refundable.
6. Shipping Policy
Calculating Shipping Costs
Orders shipped within Australia are charged a flat fee at checkout.
Shipping rates for international items are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full kilogram.
Australian Orders: Please allow 2 weeks for delivery to most locations. Remote and rural locations may take slightly longer depending on local mail delivery services.
International Orders: Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery, due to customs. Note that at present, we only offer sales of ebooks to customers outside of Australia. We expect to be able to offer international shipping of printed books in the coming weeks.
How Are Items Shipped?
Our main courier is Australia Post, however other courier services may be used from time to time. It is not possible to specify a preferred carrier when placing your order. It is up to the customer to choose either express or standard post upon checkout.
Authority to Leave
Australia Post does provide tracking and signature. You may choose to have your parcel left at the address provided, by writing “authority to leave” in the comments box when placing your order, this waivers the need for signature. If you choose “authority to leave” it is at your own risk and parcels that go missing will be the responsibility of the customer and will not be replaced by Nourish-ed. For a more secure delivery, we recommend you don’t choose this option.
Some items may not have a tracking system available (registered post can be tracked to tell us that it has left the country, traceable registered post will give full tracking ability). Nourish-ed takes no responsibility for the actions of others (customs or postal service) and cannot be held responsible for a parcel that gets lost or confiscated.
7. Refund Policy
Nourish-ed offers a 21 day return policy from date of purchase on faulty or incorrectly supplied products. Items must be returned complete, undamaged and in the same condition it was received.
For items that were incorrectly ordered by the customer, the customer will be pay the return postage and the postage paid upon ordering will be deducted from any refund of returned goods.
Please Note: MP3s, e-books, courses, and other digital products cannot be refunded after they have been accessed.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request a refund before returning your product.
Once you have been authorised for a refund, please include a copy of your invoice or packing slip. If you do not have either of these, please include your first and last name, shipping/billing address, email address and phone number.
6 Taiyul Rd
Refunds for the price of the product will be made within 7-14 days and in accordance with Pay Pal policies. Refunds are made to the purchasing credit card or Pay Pal account. If the card has expired, please let us know the new expiration date in order to expedite your refund.
8. Digital Content
1. License. Upon your payment of our fees for Digital Content, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Digital Content for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use, subject to and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. You may copy, store, transfer and burn the Digital Content only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use. Do not share Digital Content with others.
2. Restrictions. You represent, warrant and agree that you will use the Service only for your personal, non-commercial, entertainment use and not for any redistribution of the Digital Content or other restricted use. You agree not to infringe the rights of the Digital Content’s copyright owner (Nourihs-ed) and to comply with all applicable laws in your use of the Digital Content. You agree that you will not redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, sub-license or otherwise transfer or use the Digital Content. You are not granted any synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, and reproduction or distribution rights for the Digital Content. You acknowledge that the Digital Content embodies the intellectual property of Nourish-ed and is protected by law.
3. Explicit Content. You agree that we have no liability to you for Digital Content you find to be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
4. All Sales Final; Downloading and Risk of Loss; Availability of Digital Content. All sales of Digital Content are final. We do not accept returns of Digital Content. Once you have purchased Digital Content, we encourage you to download it promptly and to make back-up copies of it. If you are unable to complete a download please contact Nourish-ed customer service at email@example.com
You bear all risk of loss after purchase and for any loss of Digital Content you have downloaded, including any loss due to a computer or hard drive crash.
9. Liability Disclaimer